Friday 8 February 2013

Hello everyone, my name is Jumoke and I just moved to Birmingham city from Nigeria and I have no friends yet, so I have to talk to myself which is getting boring, so I decided to create a blog so I can write my thoughts and also have people interact with me in cyberspace. 
  On this blog am going to be talking about the fun and perils of the dating world, I have been single for like two years now, yeah I know....that's long but I have not just found or the ones I found didn't want me *rme*...like really, how won't anyone want me....just kidding. Now that am in Birmingham, am hoping I would find the *one* but before that, I would give you guys a brief history into my dating life, maybe I already met the one and I didn't know but I doubt it.
   This last year I was very unlucky to meet some many jerks, like 90% of the guys were jerks and I fell for all of them, I never fall for the good ones. Would u like to know about the jerks and if they deserve to be called jerks?...am sure u would like to know
    Will gist u Guys tomorrow, need to go to bed now but who would you guys describe as a jerk? 
Goodnight guys xxxx

22 comments:

  1. Hahaha... Ok d tin is, who u wuld call a jerk mite nt be sm1 I'll call a jerk.. So d question is 'who is a jerk to u'..
    Dis is a very cool blog tho *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very 9ce..straight 4ward and concise english.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog..."Jerk" is d right word for dem

    ReplyDelete
  5. M sure a no of us cn relate 2 dis blog. Newayz, a jerk 2 many is d 1 dat does nt value u bt den, sm1 who does bt yet 4 sm reason breaks ur heart, is stil a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u guys so much for ur comments.....really appreciate. Hp u kip finding the blog interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE!!! I wanna see whr dis is going tho

    ReplyDelete
  8. A jerk is some1 dat wants to play/use u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one there, u are right most of dem are jerk,wanna knw some of urs.*rme*

    ReplyDelete
  10. 9c 1 dear,most guys out dia r dull,stupid n fatuous..u'l hardly c reasonable ones,it takes d grace of God to c sensible guy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice wryt u̶̲̥̅̊p. Can't wait 4 d concluding part :D. 'tola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ur blog's great, but I gues you'l find this helpful » How to get boys to like you: http://t.co/ElBmDD6w.. Find other resourceful articles here ». http://koredanielz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cnt wait to read about the jerks! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog sis,and ur totali rite abt dem,dey r def *jerks*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nycee! A̲̅ jerk is simply one who looks. @ Ʊ without seeing Ʊ!!!

    ReplyDelete