Thursday 14 February 2013

Jerk 4: Mr T



 Hi guys, sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, was so tired but am back with the 4th Jerk in the Jerk Series.....so this is the story of Mr T,who is a proper jerk.

I met Mr T through a really good friend of mine, I was on holiday when I met him, I actually didn't meet him physically at first, my friend was talking to him on the phone and she introduced me to him and we became very close, closer than my friend was to him sef, actually to be truthful, why I became close to Mr T was because of his voice, his voice was sexy but getting to know him, he seemed like a very nice, cool guy....little did I know.

Then Mr T and I decided to meet, by this time Mr T and I really liked each other but we didn't want to rush into anything till we saw each other, so we decided to go on a 'date'..... I got there first and I could not even contain the excitement I felt, because I was like am so sure he is going to be such a fine boy, with that his lovely voice...And then Mr T turns up, and he is tall, very skinny and dark, nothing like his voice, but am not all about physical appearance, so I tried not care and then he opened his mouth....oh my God....his breath nearly threw me off my chair....but I still tried not  to care...am a trooper!!!!!

The date went well despite all the breath and appearance ish, he was a really nice guy or so I thought...and we went on some more few dates but I could still not kiss him not with that breath and I always offered him gum when I saw him....so I could at least have a good time with him. The thing I still liked him despite everything...I knew all the issues with him are things that could be changed.

Then Mr T asked me out and I was really excited, he was a cool, funny and very nice, even though he was a bit arrogant but that just made me like him more. So I called my friend that introduced us to tell her about it and also tell her I was going to say yes and then the bombshell dropped.....Mr T had also asked her out that same day and he had even being going on dates with her too...I could not even believe it, after all the time of  trying to smile when talking to him when all I wanted to do was cry because of his horrible breath, he was now asking my friend out on the same day, it was horrible then but now I just find it funny

So I called Mr T to find out what was going on and he blatantly said he was trying to find out which one of yours worked for him. Imagine....the boy with the horrible breath thinks he's a pimp. He now went ahead to tell me that he actually liked my friend but when I just jumped in...he didn't see why he could not have his cake and eat it.... Jerk of life.

Now Mr T is single as karma has dealt with him, his girlfriend left him for an older man.....I could not stop laughing when I heard.

So what do u guys think of Mr T? Also I would you guys to share your stories with me...because am sure am not the only one that has been involved with jerks. You can be the blogger for the day. Send the stories to jumokesijuwade@ymail.com. Thanks guys

8 comments:

  1. Lol! Major Karma! Will send my story to your mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry is that Bimpe Kayode? Can't wait to read your story

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the defination of a jerky skunk.My life was filled wit jerks,I'll send my stories to u...
    Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buhahahaahahahahahaha,I realy love the karma for Mr T,Jerky indeed.Abisoye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'll send u a story bt 2 b posted as anonymous.....newayz, ow on earth did u tink u cud cope wt d bad breath? U jst hyped d fool

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL.....I feel so sorry for him! It's pity as no body can fight against principles. Principles are principles. Guys learn please, be focused, know what you want, go for it and when you get it, please stick to it! You can never eat your cake and have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Na wa o! This Mr T tho, asking two friends out at d same time and Jummy, kudos to u, if I can stand anytg, def nt bad breath... Glad he got what he deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooool! Na wa ooo,Jumoke,u really need to start screening em boiz oo! They have mad guts to even tell u dey wanna get away with things or eating their cake n having it back...it's so obvious they only want u for who u are! Maybe u shd restrain urself frm meeting them...like make dem go thru a tough time bfor being a friend,nt to imagine dating u...but ua a rly cool person!

    ReplyDelete