Saturday 9 February 2013

Jerk 1: Mr L



 Hey guys, thank you so much for taking the time to check this little blog of mine and also commenting.....really grateful. So I have decided to pick out two jerks out of the millions I have met, so today I would focus on Jerk 1 who I will call Mr L. Before I go further, let me just clarify that this is not to insult the guys am going to talk about because these two guys have actually become really good friends of mine, yeah we have friend zoned each other but these two jerks were th ones I liked the most.

So back to the story, I met Mr L during Nysc, immediately I met Mr L, I fell into lust.....don't judge me, the guy is hot bt Mr L had a girlfriend so I backed off cos I don't roll like that, so we became really good friends, even though everytime I saw him, I wish I could shoot his girlfriend and then a day came and I met the girlfriend, no homo but the girl is hot...that's wen I realized I can not be more than a friend because I can't obviously compete with the girl.

Two months to the end of Nysc, my dream comes true, Mr L breaks up with the girlfriend of life...yes!!!!!!, but I actually tried to get them back together but then I realized the girl actually has issues, so I didn't feel so bad. Then another of my dream comes true, Mr L realizes he likes me...now am walking on sunshine, because I was like finally The Lord has opened Mr L's eyes. I know now you guys are thinking  'Rebound'.....trust me I knew but I didn't care, at last I was getting attention, affection and love from Mr L, life could not get any better.

Those two months were the best two months of my life, Mr L was the perfect guy, he made me laugh more than anyone else, I was in lust and suddenly, suddenly everything came crashing down, Mr L realizes he wants his girlfriend back....what!!!!.

The thing that actually hurt me the most was that I had actually gone farther with Mr L that any other guy....don't worry I didn't have sex with him, am too old fashioned but I had still taken a major step with him and then the guy starts to sister zone me not even friend zone...imagine!!!!!...I think sister zoning is even worse than friend zoning because that means the relationship case is closed, if he calls me his sister, I obviously can't date my new found 'brother'....I was so pissed., but oh well that was my new status, I have gone from the rebound to a sister...pathetic nonsense.

Now Mr L is still single but we are both not interested, also he is still definitely in love with his on and off girlfriend, I still miss Mr L because I have still not found someone who can make me laugh as much as he did but we have both moved on jare.....time waits for no man.
   
So do you guys think its right for me to classify Mr L as a jerk after this sad story of mine?....let me know your answers

10 comments:

  1. Well, he is a jerk but u shud v known beta. I dnt judge u tho cos I can imagine ow u gt carried away. I v bin in luv wt sm1 n wen I found out he had a partner, I left him bt I miss him still*shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooool..ok dz 1's fully.♥ d humour init.I wuldnt xactly refer 2 him as a jerk tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly speaking, I dnt tink hez a jerk....so sorry it happened dis way tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmaooo. Ok I don't think he is a jerk. I don't trust ur evaluation of his chick either ! Every1 has their own kinda issues so it doesn't mean he likes her JUST cause she is hot! This verysinglegirl knew it was rebound na. Of which this guy prob has been with his babe for a long time so def the feeling r still ther!......at least u had two awesome months!
    Waiting on Jerk no 2 tho....
    Phummie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dude is not a jerk at all. Girls make decisions and blame dudes when the face the consequences of their decisions. U knew it was a rebound. And beside hw long does a relationship last without sex in this 21st century, abt 4 days?so U tried pushing it a month. Awesome blog tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I woldnt call him a jerk, since u kinda knew he was still into his ex, sooner or later he was bound to leave u nw cos he had unfinished biz wif d babe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyah..sadmuch..He's confused jor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, what made u think Mr L didn't have plans 2 be with u?

    ReplyDelete