Sunday 10 February 2013

Jerk 2: Mr D




Hello everyone, thanks so much for the comments, was really excited toread your views on if Mr L deserved to be called a jerk, I hope you guys keep enjoying the blog. So today is Jerk 2's story, which still makes me laugh when I think about it.

So after the heartbreak by Mr L, I swore off boys and I decided to keep to myself, only for me to be on twitter one sunny day and a guy ask for a follow back, so I followed back and I got a dm instantly from the guy, and the way the guy was so excited in the dm, I knew it had to be someone I knew and then the guy says his full name and it turns out to be my church crush... Mr D, okay I have to backtrack so you guys can understand the story well.

The church I used to attend when I was in Nigeria didn't really have eligible/hot guys, I know it's suppose to be a church and am suppose to look only unto Jesus but it also helps to have eye candies, and there was a shortage of that in my wonderful church but there was this guy called Mr D, who was definitely an eye candy and I fell in lust with him, but because I never saw him outside church, I started calling him my church crush, so I hope everyone understands the origin of the name...back to my story.

Meeting Mr D on twitter after so many years of stolen glances and coy smiles and pretending not to notice when he looked at me, I was excited but wary because of my recent situation with Mr L, but Mr D didn't waste anytime, first thing he would say after telling me his name was I can't believe am finally talking to you, have been thinking about about this day all my life, he was sha giving me lyrics and my heart skipped a bit and I was like I think I have found the one, at least he would take my mind off Mr L.

Mr D ticked all the right boxes, he was dark and tall, he already had a masters degree and was planning to even go further with his academics....I was in love, he was also sarcastic, funny and he said all the right things, I told myself, I have found my last bus stop....little did I know I have not found any bus stop and my bus was still going to keep moving

Mr D was the best thing for a week and I was so happy, my sisters thought I was crazy, because I was so nice to them and I had a smile on my face all week.  I became a new person and I was glowing...then the glow started to dim. Mr D stopped calling, after a week of calling me morning and evening, didn't reply my bbm messages. Even though we both lived in the same city and we both had a car, so transportation was not a problem, Mr D refused to see me and stood me up countless of times without even calling to apologize.

I finally got Mr D to pick up his phone and reply his messages, so I could ask what went wrong after a week of turning my head and heart upside.....what would my dear Mr D say ' Jumoke, am sorry but am not ready to step into a relationship or even think about it because I have to study you first and be sure I can trust you, but don't get me wrong, I like you but I have to think about it'.....I hope you guys are as shocked as I was because it felt like I was begging to date him, how would I date a boy I just started talking to in a week.....it was the funniest moment of my life.

Mr D is still single, he still tries to get into my head and my heart but I ain't interested mehn and I don't even have time for things like that.

So what do you think abt Mr D, is it right for me to describe him as a jerk?.....

10 comments:

  1. Now dats a hilarious story...he is soooooooooooooo annoying!!!y did he ignite something he wasn't ready 4...mchewwwwwww
    Major jerk!!!
    Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buhahahaha! He must rili b full of himself + ow do u study sm1 by staying away 4rm dem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dat guy is a great jerk,I guez he wasn't thinking at first,smhv.
    Habeesowyeh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As u said in both cases u were in lust that's y u were attracted to these jerks... Try loving for the right reasons and pls dnt fall in love, grow in love this time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story... Hmmmm never knew you were such a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUMOKE THE JERK MAGNET!!! Phumz

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO! I second Funmi! Jerk Magnet toh bad! + I blame u sha! U jes recovered frm jer one and d next tyn....u r on wv anoda person....dnt think he is d jerk! I think U R :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol... I honestly know how you feel... Guys be chasing girls and then suddenly when you've fallen, they just disappear! I feel you and I agree that he's a jerk!!! P.S. I like your blog, it relates so much to me! When you said the stuff about how it helps to have eye candy in church even as you're looking unto Jesus, that's exactly how I think... Hahaha!!!!! Plus I also had a church crush, an almost similar story... Oh well!

    ReplyDelete