Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Exes





 Hey blogfam, am back!!!..I thank God the writer's block is over, I missed writing. So let's get into it, so much juicy stuff to tell you guys.

So I don't know what's going on with the water in Nigeria but someone needs to fix it, because at least two of my exes popped back into my life and that same week, my friend also told me about her ex getting in touch with her. Can you see what I mean about the water?

One of my exes that popped up is actually not really an ex but a former serious fling, let's call him Mr B. I met Mr B immediately after school, he was older than me, like ten years older than me, it was actually through him I realized I fancied older men. I really liked him and wanted a relationship with him but he kept taking me for granted and treated me anyhow.

After I moved away for Nysc, I was able to move on from him and I cut him out of life until last week when I got a text from Mr B, I was so surprised and then the surprise turned to shock when he said he has realized am the one he wants to marry...wawu..ehen is that how they marry, after almost three years of no communication, can you see some people need their brains checked. I told him to go and pray so that God can reveal his actual wife..it ain't me nigga. 

Then the second ex is the one I just broke up with recently, after almost two months of not talking, I see missed calls from him, like why is he calling me, I don't understand. I know I always tell people it's possible to be friends with your exes, yeah but that development happens maybe a year after your break up, not immediately after. Let me clarify when I say I become friends with my exes, it actually means am on friendly terms with them, so I can see them outside and be able to say hi without wanting to bitch slap or kick them in the balls. But I don't let it get to the point that we would be chilling together, talking on the phone or pinging, nah mehn it's not that deep.

My friend was actually contemplating getting back with her ex, and am all for second chances, but I had to remind her he's an ex for a reason. It's easy to start romanticizing the past and all the time you spent together and forget the bad times but exes are in the past and should stay there if they need to. At the same time I told her what I tell people, if you really feel this can work the second time and you can forgive and forget the past, then go for it baby boys and girls lool. You are the only that can determine who and what you want in life.

This is where I stop today. Hope you enjoyed reading. Have a blessed week and stay safe xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lmao...i like the courage of Mr B...Please give him a chance now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Mr B get balls sha. Funny guy hahaha. Abi give him chance na hehe.

    Anu

    ReplyDelete