Tuesday 17 June 2014

Unattractive





Hey blogfam, so I have been keeping a secret from you guys for the past two weeks, I finally got a boyfriend, don't get too excited yet cos I was so excited too, was already thinking about blog name change also getting to share the good news with you guys but alas it was not meant to be. The boy let's call him Mr D and I broke up few days ago, I swear am not the one with the issues lool...so back to my single status *sighs*

I was thinking about the break up and the things guys do that just make them so unattractive like Mr D and I had just been dating for two seconds when he asked me to lend him N100k because he broke someone's Iphone, the first thought that came to my mind was when you know you don't have money for Iphone, why are you holding it. I told him I didn't have the money because honestly I didn't but I was so surprised he was asking me for that amount of money when we had practically just started dating. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind helping my boyfriend but this was the second time he was asking for money and such things make my guard go up. The same boys hate girls asking them for money is the same way a boy asking for money all the time is unattractive, we don't mind helping but not everyday asking.

The second thing is when guys are pessimistic, this is a pet peeve of mine. My friend introduced me to this guy, let's call him Mr O, well spoken, funny and articulate but when ever we had a conversation, I felt drained cos the guy was so negative about everything. All he would talk about is how he doesn't think he can make it in life, how he thought his height was a curse because he is too tall, how he never has money. Just imagine a conversation with that kind of person, I didn't understand how a thirty year old man could be so pessimistic and negative about life, and that attitude was just so unattractive, it turned me off completely. When I couldn't take it anymore, I gave him a lecture about how negative he was and deleted him off my bbm, lord knows I don't need any more negativity in my life.

The last thing I find very unattractive in guys is the ones that whine and throw themselves a pity party, especially when they think you have 'connections to help them and so all they do is talk about how there's no job, how life is hard or that all they do is sit at home, if only they knew me too am looking for the 'connections' too. Like you are a man and God has made you the provider and head of your family, you won't be able to fulfil that position if all you do is have a pity party every time life knocks you down, pull up your bootstraps and hustle till you make it.  No girl wants to date a whiner or someone who is not ambitious or ready to hustle. Whining especially when guys do it is just sooooo unattractive. 

So these are a few things that I find so unattractive. What do you find unattractive in a boy or girl?

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with u babes... been in ur situation a couple of times...i dated one dude one time like that...two weeks into our relationship he askd me for money...i sha broke up with him afterwards...i was in 100lvl then..you wont believe 5yrs later i met ds dude again and we started talking again and like a week into our talking he asked for money imagine that...i was so irritated....really there is nothing wrong helping but when you turn begging into a continuous habit thats where the turn off comes in...sola

    ReplyDelete